The 5th Sriwijaya Economics, Accounting and Business Conference (SEABC) 2019 website is a website that contains information about conference activities carried out by the Faculty of Economics, Sriwijaya University.
What I Did?
- Build a conference information website from scratch that have features:
- Information on speakers or speakers at conference activities in the year the activity took place, committees
- How to submit papers
- The process review
- Publication ethics
- Paper format or template
- How to register
- SEABC activities in previous years
- Venue or activity location
- Important date regarding when the Full Paper Submission will be opened, Deadline, Acceptance, Paper Revision, Payment Deadline and Conference Date
- Facebook Fan Page Sidebar Widget
- Make the website indexable on Google with on-page SEO and based on keywords on each page.
- Participated in pre-project analysis and technical assessments to validate creation of user-friendly interfaces.
- Scheduled meetings with clients to discuss website design preference and requirements.
- Deploy the website in university server.
- Created backup files on servers and directories to avoid data loss.